Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's going to an end..

Hmm.how to start?
There's alot of things came cross my mind.
but now my mind suddenly blank like a white paper lol.

anyway, just congrates me that I am going to end my As exams.
I should be super happy and shouting down there since I am finishing my exams.
but why I feel so void and emptiness?
I've been study for everyday until the middle of the night.
Just for tomorrow's exams.
This is the first time I am doing these.
I never work hard before for my whatever exams.
and this is my first time I wanted to try my best.
Whatever PMR SPM I just thought like its just an exam .
well,this time is so obviously different thoughts for me.
maybe because I pay . sorry it's my mum paid for over ten thousand just for letting me to study this a levels.
I dont want to disappoint my mum and wasting her money.
but I think I'm phailed.
I never thought that a levels can be that tough.
And I am still playing around for the first semester.
I almost skipped all the lecture classes in the first semester.
why? I also do not know why.
Maybe it's a trend that my friend always skip classes.
so I just follow them.
I am damn regret now.
I swear I will work harder for next semester.

And there's a unfortunate things I want to share.
for your information , I'd skipped alot of classes and that cause my notes to be not complete.
I kept lending from my friends and maybe making them feel unhappy.
I wonder.
If they are real friends , why would they just so easily show their anger to me?
I am really disappointed.
Maybe we are not meant to be real friends.
well,my friends also skipped classes with me but
they have "special people" to teach them during exam or whenever they dont understand or what.
I really feel like isshh why am I so stupid to skip classes with them?
they have special offer from someone but I do not have!!
so in the end,they get the equal results as I .
But for me , I studied until 3am just for everyday tomorrow's exams.
I'd really put alot of effort in catching up the syllabus and works.
but how about them? they just simply ask for someone's help whenever they met a obstacle in the book.
I have to search thru internet and check for the solution.
It takes me so much time okay!!
It's such a unfair.
really.
I am so fed up.
P/s: yeah they also did put effort on studies.but I am just feeling unbalanced since I am working harder than them.
well just let me cried out loud here :((

Overall it's because I am stupid.
I will never let them influence me in the next semester.
We are friends. yeah we can still talk and laughed during rest time.
but I will control myself not to become so crazy just like the previous semester.
will study harder and smarter :)
gayao everyone!


well its all about my deep heart's talks.

And today I finished chemistry paper one!
fuyohh im so touched you know!
I knew how to answer almost every questions?
but i think half of my answers are wrong.
HAHA but nvm!!
at least my effort doesnt wasted!!
I studied until 3 oclock again for yesterday!
hehehe :))

well I dont mind to retake as I want to work real hard and archieve a good result for my mummy and daddy :)

But practical exams are the disaster for me!! omggahhh. :((
nevermind lahhh just take it easy :))
yeah kept self comforting.


Yeah two more papers to go!
all objectives.
yeah my biology.please dont be so tough.
I have the most confident in you!!
XDD.



GOGOGO everyone! run for your life!
HAHAHAHA :P

2 comments:

  1. 我其实想用英文comment,可是抒发不到,所以改用华文,LOL!百年一见的post哦,你终于舍得update啦!ehhh,不懂做么,我觉得你这一篇post有感动到我,感觉你也变了,就是变得比较懂事一点?哈哈,我是说,至少我觉得你很用心很努力想要搞好你的学业.再说呢,以后千万不要被身边的人影响你的学业了,我以前也试过被影响导致无法专注在课业,我也后悔过,所以现在都会比较小心.这世界本来就不公平,人与人之间的待遇往往都会不一样,所以要懂得靠自己这个道理,等你成功了,谁还不来倒靠你?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哇哇哇 什么叫我比较懂事点>< 我以前很不懂事咩 sobs.xD 对啊 后悔过了就不会再犯同样的错了.你说到很有道理酱叻.我会慢慢消化的 哈哈.等你成功了,谁还不来倒靠你?hmmm 很有道理..这篇文章有感动到你,我想是因为我勇于认错吧 哈哈 anyway thankyou so much for comforting me ;DDD thanks ya hou ji mui!!!

    ReplyDelete