Monday, January 17, 2011

It sucks to the max.

well , am torturing from forehead's pimples and acne!!!!!!!!!!
wthhhh , the pimples and acne are popping like crazy on my forehead.
It's really irritating okayy ._.''
isshhh I've bought lots of pimple creams and they are still uselesss!!!!!!!
I think it's cause by my "beloved" bb cream which is so oily and blocks the pores.
CNY is approaching soon and my bad complexion makes me feel so moody .
haiisshhh!!
hope it is gonna recover soon larhhh!!
or i really go for facial larhhhh!!!
pityyy mee im so poorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
FEEL LIKE SHOUTING MY ASS OUTTTT ARGGHHH.

I HATE MALAYSIA'S WEATHER .
I HATE XXXXX BB CREAM.(not mentioning the brand or i will get sue=p)
I HATE MY FRINGEEEEE!!
I HATE ACNES AND PIMPLES SERIOUSLY OK.
WHY ARE U GUYS SO IRRITATING ISHHH .

BOUGHT CLINELLE'S PIMPLE GEL WHICH COST ME RM26++
WTF THE BOTTLE IS TINY THAT I THOUGHT IT IS A SAMPLE ._.''
hope it is useful larhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~

ciaosssssssssssss.

2 comments:

  1. yaleh!!!! und ur feeling!!my ances pun belum disappeared!! sucks to the max ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!bila u comment here one haha..ermm yalaaa even now disappeared it left alot scars laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa omgggggggggggggggggggggggggg

    ReplyDelete