Friday, February 11, 2011

Hmm,randoms.

11022011.

Hey people look at this :D
My first try on Shin cup mee.
HAHAHA!

Well, it is bought by my darl hah chienwei from her hostel there.
Because she said I said that I never tried it before.
So,she bought it here and share with me :)
Actually,Im quite touched.
tehehee
thank you honey!

It tastes fantastic,the soup is like so-full-of-quality.LOL
and the mee is so-elastic.
HAHAA forgive me I am so poor in english. =P





Chienwei's and mine. Ignore the calculators =P





Hmm,will the calculator explodes due to the
high temperature?HAHAHA




Well , it might looks not-tasty here.
but trust me , it is the best cupmee ever! =DD




Taaadaa! The must-eat-food in daily life in order to
clean your dirty intestines and give you a healthy life!
(sounds like too "kua cheong") lol.
HAHAHAHA =P




Tests are ended.
and I am declared dead (like what my darling tweeted in tweeter)
LOLL.

I am still in CNY mood and keep skipping class due to my CNY sickness.
how arh? *dead*

BYE.









No comments:

Post a Comment