Friday, February 25, 2011

Instant Updates.

The 25th day of February.

My brother brought me to Cineleisure for movie!
ghheee =D
We watched No String attached.
It's fucking funny actually.
but I dont really know why there are some dude laughing so pointless in the cinema.
The movie scene has no laughing point and yet they laugh like mad.lol
and I'm laughing at them xD




After movie,we went for our lunch at 4++pm.
went for Senjyu sushi.
I personally think that Rakuzen is better.lol
No idea why Senjyu's food is more expensive than Rakuzen.


Senjyu-千寿.



It's so freaking cute that make me want to capture it.



Human-less.I and my brother were the only-customer.



Anyway,this curry chicken rice is nice.
It is not spicy anyway.It smells nice and tastes good!



Yeah,our must for our japanese food list.
Tori karaage which means fried chicken =D




Well,my favourite food-soft shell crab =)




My another favourite one. also softshell crab inside =D




went to Mango for purchasing my lovely bag!
He says he want to be a gentleman and take it for me.LOLLL





Randoms.




heeeeeeee.couple bag with HCW.
It costs alot =((((( for me .><



End.
Never ponteng class this week.
I mean for tutorials only =p
CLAPSSSS.






No comments:

Post a Comment